Sunday 5 January 2014

Play Time

Hi everyone.  I thought it was about time I posted again.  I have been busy and have a few items I would like to tell you about, so here goes......

Before Christmas, during the workshops the girls and I made some last minute Christmas cards using the indigo Blu rubber stamps.  Along with the Chocolate Baroque stamps, I love using there stamps.  likely the girls in the workshops think so too. :) I hope you like it.



 
 

 Another favourite of mine is using the Jo Sonja Acrylic paints.  You can get some great affects from these.  I have recently decided to decorate a mirror from Ikea. I used napkins for the picture and the Jo Sonja paints and crackle mediums to get the distressed affect.  The flowers were made by painted some card and die cutting the shapes.  The bird cage was cutting using my favourite piece of equipment, silhouette. (Well all my craft stuff is my favourite really!)  The back of the frame I used a sticky backed velvet.  I hope you like it



 
I also have been busy updating my website.  There are many items on there that have been discounted by 65%.  If you love decoupage there are sheets for as low as 25p.  Well worth stocking up.  I will be adding more items each day, so if you have the time it is well worth keeping a check on what is new.  I have also new lower prices for the Eureka Craft Templates.  These are durable, waterproof and hard wearing poly prop templates.  Once you have one of these, they will last a life time.  Gives your cards that added dimension and give your recipients the element of  surprise.  Website address is www.craftyneeds.com.

More posting very soon, I promise... Jeanette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment