Tuesday 10 September 2013

Wedding Candle

Hi everyone.  Again sorry for not posting for over a month. I really do need to give myself a kick and post regularly but in the mean time I hope you are all well and making the most of what is left of the sunshine.  The cold weather is definitely on the way :( It does mean more time inside crafting!

I wanted to share with you a candle I decorated for my Mother-in-Law's friend.  Her friend wanted one decorated to give to her son for his wedding day and to have their wedding colours used.  The heart on the candle was cut  using my silhouette and then glittered it. The wedding couple is a Lilli of the Valley stamp and was coloured using watercolour pencils.  The heart on top of the box was an MDF heart, which within the next couple of days will be available to buy for you to decorate on my website, www.craftyneeds.com.and   I decorated the heart with Jo Sonia paints, stencils and flowers cut out using my die cutting machine.  The box was made using 350 gsm card and acetate was used for the windows. 

Jeanette x

No comments:

Post a Comment