Sunday 8 April 2012

Valentine



I have been running and workshops with a regular group of ladies.  They come along to enjoy the company of other like minded ladies and gentlemen and take part in the projects I have set for then whether it is either rubber stamping, pro-markers etc. 

I hope you enjoy the examples of the workshops they have completed over the last few months.  The first one I have listed was a rubber stamping workshop using Kanban clear un-mounted stamps with a valentine theme.  The back ground was made using a brick effect embossing folder and then shaded with distress inks.  The heart was stamped with Memanto ink pad, coloured with pro-markers. and then embossed using a dot embossing folder.  The gates with stamped onto acetate with stazon and cut out. The side of the gates with embossed and fixed to the back of the card and then layered on to black card and stuck onto the main card. The banner in the middle of the heart was left blank for them to enter their partner,s or husband's names.

My Son James was home for University at the time of the workshop, clocked the sample I had produced and promtly owned it for his girlfriend Biz.  Thankfully I was given time to photograph it but glad it was used and not left in my box of examples.  I hope she liked it!

More examples coming soon.

Jeanette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment