Sunday 1 April 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  Hope you enjoy my posts which I will try to update on a regular basis.

My first post is to let you know I now have my website up and running called www.craftyneeds.com.
I will be selling craft and scrapbooking materials.  It is still early days so I have still lots of information to enter including samples and instructions on craft materials and projects. 

I am also proud to be selling and the owner of Eureka Craft Designs products on this website.  We are a relatively new business selling card making templates.  Our aim is to give your card making projects an enjoyable experience and the inspiration to produce works of art.  We give easy to understand instructions including photographs of each step.  We are also on the end of the phone if you need advice.  Visit our blog with is www.eurekacraftdesigns.blogspot.com.  Take a look you won't be disappointed.

Please check regularly for the latest updates and examples to give you inspiration. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Jeanette x

No comments:

Post a Comment